7 QUESTIONS WITH LOUIS FRAGA
- Where’d it all start?
This adventure started when my parents loaned me an old Zenit film camera when I was 12. Such an amazing time to remember.
- Favorite photo you’ve taken and why?
Honestly my favorite photos are not published and I don’t know why.
- Where do you want to shoot next?
Would love to shoot in Mexico soon.
- Craziest moment you’ve had while shooting or traveling for a shoot?
Oman definitely was pretty crazy. We were lost in the middle of the desert trying to find our camp. The whole trip was hectic but every 30 minutes something bucolic happened. Love that for sure.
- Favorite photographer / artistic inspiration?
Cesar Manrique, Alexander Calder, too many artists to mention. Architecture is an inspiration to me.
- Favorite book, TV show, or movie from the past year?
I didn’t see the TV or read a book the past year. Becoming a dad is time consuming hah!
- Last meal on earth? (food, setting, people, etc.)
A normal day with tapas and good wine with my wife, son and my beloved ones in a beautiful garden.